Submit Form for Your #ImGladIKnow Video
How to Make a #ImGladIKnow video
Please submit only one video under seven minutes in length.
It is a priority of the #ImGladIKnow Project is to ensure safe messaging in all of its communications with the LGBT community.
A full list of DOs and DON’Ts can be found on our Video Guidelines page.
- In order to upload your video, you must have a valid YouTube account.
- Clear sound is very important. Make sure to film in a quiet area.
- Don’t backlight.
- Title and tag your video.
- Title your video. Use “#ImGladIKnow” in the title and include your name “#ImGladIKnow: Justin – Glad I Use Protection”
- Use tags to describe your video like “HIV” “AIDs” “Know your status”
- Avoid negative language and specifically mentioning self-harm.
- Please don’t describe or mention any past sexual partners by real or nicknames.